lynx-dev Trouble at Microsoft site

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: lynx-dev Trouble at Microsoft site
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 18:22:10 -0800 (PST)

Perhaps someone here will have some insight into what is happening on
the Microsoft site and let me know if there is a simple configuration
tweak to lynx to make navigation easier. I frequently go to the
Security Bulletin section of the site to review security defects
found and to obtain patches. The URL that used to work to get there
was: "http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/current.asp";. If you
use this now you get a menu, with all links going back to itself.
You can get to the information I want by adding "?frame=false" to
the end of the URL. However, each subsequent link to a bulletin
also has to be edited to add the "?frame=false", or it goes back
to the same menu page. I can continue to type "E" to edit the link
and add the "?frame=false" but it does get tiresome. The link
that now works to get to the section of Microsoft that I want is
"http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/current.asp?frame=false";
                               Doug

__
Doug Kaufman