Re: lynx-dev Trouble at Microsoft site

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Trouble at Microsoft site
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 05:47:09 -0500

On Thu, Feb 28, 2002 at 06:22:10PM -0800, Doug Kaufman wrote:
> Perhaps someone here will have some insight into what is happening on
> the Microsoft site and let me know if there is a simple configuration
> tweak to lynx to make navigation easier. I frequently go to the
> Security Bulletin section of the site to review security defects
> found and to obtain patches. The URL that used to work to get there
> was: "http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/current.asp";. If you
> use this now you get a menu, with all links going back to itself.

I tried a few links, and it doesn't seem to go in loops (though I'm
not sure which one you're trying to go to under that).  That's with
2.8.5dev.7

(I'm still absorbed in my day-job crisis - lynx is the first thing to
patch after that's complete...)

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://invisible-island.net