lynx-dev Log http headers?

From: John J. Lee
Subject: lynx-dev Log http headers?
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 12:59:54 +0000 (GMT)

Is there any way to compile, or hack in some simple way, lynx to get it to
log all http headers it sends?  I know the sane way to do this is with a
tcp logger, but there isn't one installed here (insecure to let anyone use
it, I suppose).

Reason is that I'm trying to fix a database querying script -- was working
yesterday, but of course they've changed the web interface, and it broke.
Some peculiar redirection is going on that I don't understand, and my
choices are either to spend weeks reading RFCs, or see how lynx does it...

Thanks for any help

John