lynx-dev Lynx 2.8.3

From: Fiber McGee
Subject: lynx-dev Lynx 2.8.3
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 17:54:30 -0600

Forwarded message from "TSAO,YU-KANG (HP-USA,ex1)" <address@hidden>:

Hi Lynx:

I go to http://www.jim.spath.com/lynx_win32/
<http://www.jim.spath.com/lynx_win32/>  and download ly283rel.zip to my
windows 2000 notebook and follow instruction to configure it.  I can create
shortcut for lynx.exe but I can not do the following:

Once you have a shortcut to a batch file that runs lynx.exe, you
   can then modify the properties of that shortcut to allow pasting by
   going to Misc->Other->Fast (Win98: Properties->Misc->FastPasting)
   pasting and turning it off.

and I can not run lynx and it can not connect to lynx.browser.org and any
other site.  Can you help me to make it work ?  Thanks.
Can this version of lynx run on windows 2000 professional ?  Thanks.

Sincerely,

Yu-Kang