lynx-dev Dumping source from Within links

From: Martin McCormick
Subject: lynx-dev Dumping source from Within links
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 06:52:47 -0600

        I am familiar with the lynx -source http:// command to
get the source of a home page dumped to standard output.  Is
there a way to cause the source of the current page to be dumped to a file
while still viewing the page?

        One of the pages I am interested in opening up which
contains relative URL's is actually one layer in to the
particular site I am visiting.  The home page says that the site
uses javascript, but there is enough link information on it to
work with lynx.  The second level, after selecting a link, has
all the relative links i.e. the bad stuff.

        I would like to be able to dump source when things are
going wrong and not bother with pages that work.

Martin McCormick WB5AGZ  Stillwater, OK
OSU Center for Computing and Information Services Network Operations Group