lynx-dev Invalid cookies?

From: Walter Ian Kaye
Subject: lynx-dev Invalid cookies?
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 08:02:44 -0800

What makes a cookie invalid? How can this be fixed/prevented?
(And what difference does it make if it's "invalid" anyway?)

thanks,
-Walter

--- begin forwarded text

Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 09:08:12 +0100
Subject: Re: Mac HI Forum
From: Patrick Armbruster
To: Walter Ian Kaye

Hmm... Hi. I'm glad you're participating... I never met those cookie errors, and believe me, they 'are' valid. :) So it must have something to do with the cookie management in your client, I guess.

What browser are you using? Do you get the same results in another one? Can you trash the cookies for mac.fryke.com in your browser?

Hope this helps...

Patrick