Re: lynx-dev latest status on java script support?

From: Martin McCormick
Subject: Re: lynx-dev latest status on java script support?
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 10:59:19 -0600

        That was a terrible choice of words on my part when I said
I had the g flag in the make file for tracing.  What I am doing
is seeing what code is executed when pages are downloaded and
links are selected.

        I must add, here, that I am very impressed with the
commenting that has been done by the previous authors.  When I
figure out what I am going to do, I must continue the tradition.

        I am running lynx under gdb and setting breakpoints at
various places to observe how the whole process works.

        Usually, when I have written C programs, I must do this
process many times even on my own code.  I would be lost without
gdb.
Thanks to all of you.