RE: lynx-dev Overriding mime types

From: Danny Ayers
Subject: RE: lynx-dev Overriding mime types
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 12:15:23 +0100

>no - I'm not aware that anyone is working on CSS.

hmm - I thought I'd seen it somewhere, so I just had another search :

Interview with Rob Partington on WebMonkey ("The Story Behind Lynx" [1])

"I'm working on CSS support (you can already specify 'styles' for individual
elements using my patch, and class support is almost finished), but full CSS
support would be a major project, which I don't really have the time for at
the moment."

This was in Dec 1996 - no developments since then I take it.

Cheers,
Danny.

[1] http://hotwired.lycos.com/webmonkey/96/50/index0a.html?tw=authoring