Re: lynx-dev Lynx Print Option-and-BackSpace Trouble

From: Leslie Fairall
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx Print Option-and-BackSpace Trouble
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 20:29:43 -0500 (EST)

Ok. I typed stty from the shell prompt and got a bunch of settings. The
shell is on a Freebsd machine and is using a vt100 terminal. Can you tell
me what stty settings would be needed and how to go about changing them
myself? Or does this sort of thing need to be done by a system
administrator? Thanks.