Re: lynx-dev How to Lynx

From: Fiber McGee
Subject: Re: lynx-dev How to Lynx
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 19:19:57 -0600

At 06:36 PM 4/1/2002, you wrote:

We seem to have had a lot of questions forwarded (rather than moderated)
onto the list, without comment, which suggests there is a documentation
problem causing enquiries to go to a completely inappropriate person.

I'm just a mostly inappropriate person. Seriously now, as long as there are new Lynx users, there are going to be new user-type questions. Rather than discourage these people, I let them through. If there's a consensus that the noise level is too high, then more counseling for newbie posters can be done.