Re: lynx-dev Problems - Need help with LYNX Software

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Problems - Need help with LYNX Software
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 20:26:18 -0500

Tracie, I am not sure you have the right development team for the LYNX software
that you have.

This list is for a text-mode Web browser.

Could you mean LynxOS, an operating system?

Some information about that software is available at and around

 LynxOS Basic Support
 http://www.lynuxworks.com/support/lynxos/basic.php3

Al