Re: lynx-dev success story: communicating using https with proxy - only

From: clemensF
Subject: Re: lynx-dev success story: communicating using https with proxy - only lynx
Date: 13 Apr 2002 16:52:11 +0200

> Vlad Harchev:

>  Just wanted to add - I searched the whole freshmeat.net - it turned out that
> there are no proxies that can be spoken https with, beside Apache web server
> with modules mod_proxy and mod_ssl. I was very surprised by this fact..

a good reason to start an open source project, n'est ce pas?  :)  i know of
two candidates that should be able to do this, but i don't know if they actually
do:

http://www.hairy.beasts.org/fk/
http://www.delegate.org/delegate/

--
clemens fischer

"Be careful not to step in the Microsoft!"  -- John Denker