Re: lynx-dev Mailing from Lynx with Pine

From: clemensF
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Mailing from Lynx with Pine
Date: 15 Apr 2002 13:59:03 +0200

> Henry Nelson:

> In other words, Lynx's native support of "mailto:"; URLs is too clumsy?

yes, it is.  it's usable, though.  i miss header-editing the most.  mutt
presents me with a complete RFC-822 text in my favourite editor, where i
can do with the headers whatever i want.  then comes an empty line so the
mailer knows that the body begins, and the body itself.  i like that.

could the reason for lynx' mailer doing headers extra be error handling?
for a novice i can see the advantage.

--
clemens fischer