lynx-dev Where do I go for basic help using lynx on my linux box?

From: david feldman
Subject: lynx-dev Where do I go for basic help using lynx on my linux box?
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 10:21:47 -0600

I am trying to configure:

     Lynx Version 2.8.4dev.7 (03 Aug 2000)
     Built on linux-gnu Aug  4 2000 05:38:40

so I can access several of my favorite web sites in
a character mode (and capture output text.)

I realize this is the development list-server so
I am sorry to post here but I'm not sure where to
turn otherwise.

If someone could point me in the correct direction
for where configuration help could be found I would
be most grateful (basically I'm trying to get lynx
to enable cookies, store them in a known place, and
so on; I can't get lynx to acknowledge or process my
own very small lynx configuration file...)

Thanks so much,

Dave
address@hidden