Re: lynx-dev Lynx development stopped?

From: Thomas E. Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx development stopped?
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 14:51:59 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 10 May 2002, Fr3dY wrote:

>          Hi. Long time passed since latest Lynx version was released. I just
> wanna know if Lynx has
>      reached a status of 'almost-final' version, or its development has been
> sort of stopped. I still
>      find Lynx the best browser, I use it under UNIX, Amiga and Windows, and
> only execute
>      Explorer when neccessary. Good job guys.

development is "paused" - I'm still collecting information but haven't
modified lynx since February. My day-job has a large project due at the
end of this month and I've not found time to work on as many things as I
would like.  (day job displaced about 20 hours a week of my "freetime").

--
T.E.Dickey <address@hidden>
http://invisible-island.net