Re: lynx-dev 2.8.5dev.7 crash on Cygwin

From: Michael Warner
Subject: Re: lynx-dev 2.8.5dev.7 crash on Cygwin
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 11:45:24 -0700

On or about 15 May, 2002, Frédéric L. W. Meunier
<address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi. Compiled with latest Cygwin on Windows XP
> Professional. I can reproduce it:
>
> 1- http://www.1stline.com.br/detalhes.asp?cod=792
>
> 2- Use Ctrl + E or a few Page Down
>
> Lynx exits and I'm back to the bash prompt.

Likewise with current cygwin on win95.

Replacing the (over 9K worth of) Title text with something short
fixed the crash for me, apparently.  There may still be other
problems with the page--I haven't looked at the rest of it yet.

Is there a hard-coded limit on the length of a page's title?

--
Michael Warner       | Procrastinate now.
<address@hidden> |