[no subject]

From: owner-lynx-dev
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 02:35:47 +0000

Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.4905);        Wed, 15 May 2002 15:50:31 +0200
Subject: lynx-dev Keyboard problem up in Norway
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 15:50:31 +0200
From: "Vincent Hoogduijn" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sender: address@hidden

Hi there!!

I'm a real dumbass when it comes to computers, but I think I
experience = a simular problem. I downloaded some old Lucas Arts
games from Kazaa.com = and now I'm playing games like Indiana Jones
and The Secret of Monkey = Island.

Everything is working quite allright, except for the fact that I'm
not = able to save or load any games. Probably because my F1 - F12
buttons = aren't working. I'm not sure whether this is a simular
problem, but I'd = be glad if you could help me out on this one.=20

Regards,

Vincent