lynx-dev Re: 2.8.5dev.7 crash on Cygwin

From: Frédéric L . W . Meunier
Subject: lynx-dev Re: 2.8.5dev.7 crash on Cygwin
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 21:01:29 -0300 (E. South America Standard Time)

Thomas Dickey wrote:

>> I can build a debug version, but how to get a walkback ? Do
>> I need gdb for Cygwin ?

> yes (it may be a painful experience since cygwin's gdb port
> iirc is geared toward windowed apps).

Sorry for the long delay. Yes, I don't know how to debug it. I
have 2.8.5dev.8 compiled with --with-debug.

I tried:

gdb lynx http://www.1stline.com.br/detalhes.asp?cod=792
gdb lynx

With both lynx exits before I see the gdb frontend.

If I use 'Run' with the binary it only opens a Cygwin terminal.

Anyway, just let me know if you have any ideas. I'll try to
find something on Google.

Using gdb 20020411-1. By default it runs the Tk frontend.

--
Tel: +55 (21) 2717-2399 ICQ: 156552241