lynx-dev lynx and blank username

From: Bill H
Subject: lynx-dev lynx and blank username
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 05:11:23 +0000

Hello,

I'm wondering if you can help me out, I am sorry if this information is on the web somewhere, but I wasn't able to find it!

Here it goes... I'm trying to access a site (my router's web interface) and it has no username associated with it, just a password. When I try to enter the password it won't let me just enter a blank username.

There is no way that I know of (haven't RTFM yet) to enter a username on
the router. Am I out of luck or does lynx have this capability?? Please advise and thanks in advance for a response on this!