Re: (Fwd) Fwd: Re: lynx-dev Where do I go for basic help using lyn

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: (Fwd) Fwd: Re: lynx-dev Where do I go for basic help using lyn
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 14:46:45 -0400

Generally speaking you would be better off to use Wget or some other utility
which is genuinely intended for this use.  They exist, they work.  Since you
want to put this in a recurring task you would appear have to OS skills to use
the right tool.  Go for it.

In the future please still direct questions such as this to address@hidden
There are multiple people on that list with a better handle on the answers than
I have. It was just dumb luck that I looked at this today and not next Friday.

Al