Re: lynx-dev a highlighting problem with 2.8.5dev.8

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev a highlighting problem with 2.8.5dev.8
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 11:29:09 -0400

On Sat, Jun 15, 2002 at 11:41:50PM +0900, Hataguchi Takeshi wrote:
> On Sun, 9 Jun 2002, Thomas Dickey wrote:
>
> > On Sun, Jun 09, 2002 at 02:54:23PM +0900, Hataguchi Takeshi wrote:
> > > 2.8.5dev.8 seems to have a highlighting problem.  Viewing
> > > 285dev8Highlighting.html which is attached with this mail, only the
> > > first line would be highlighted, though both of the first and the
> > > second line should be highlighted.
> > >
> > > # This problem seems to be occurred when the link string is the last
> > > # of the HTML document, as far as I tested.
> Let me confirm one thing.  In above mail, I wrote that 2-8-5dev.8 had
> problems not only reported before but also newly introduced in dev.8.
>
> # I'm afraid that you are thinking that I reported only about
> # overlooked patches.

no - I saw the earlier note, and saved it for my to-do list (at that moment
I was at work, didn't have time to comment).  A quick look at the sample
you sent looks like a case that I already know about - it works with the
color-style code but not with the non-color-style code.  Whether it's
related to being on the end of the document - that's an aspect that hasn't
been commented on before (so it may not be the same case exactly).

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://invisible-island.net