Re: lynx-dev Netscape bookmarks conversion?

From: Eduardo Chappa
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Netscape bookmarks conversion?
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 10:00:52 -0700 (PDT)

*** Lawrence Mayer (address@hidden) wrote in the Lynx list on Jul...:

:) I use Dillo, Links, Lynx, and Netscape on FreeBSD. So far, all my
:) bookmarks are in Netscape, but I would love to be able to share my
:) bookmarks between these 4 browsers.
:)
:) Can anyone offer any advice?
:)
:) 1. Will Netscape's bookmark import do me any good here?

I set my bookmarks file to be equal to the one used by netscape, and I
have never had any problem sharing both files (adding, removing or using
them).

--
Eduardo
http://www.math.washington.edu/~chappa/pine/