lynx-dev LLYNX: Re: Any line-mode browser that knows javascript? (Lynx d

From: dkcombs
Subject: lynx-dev LLYNX: Re: Any line-mode browser that knows javascript? (Lynx doesn't) (fwd)
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 19:53:51 -0400 (EDT)

I posted my question on my local (shell-acct) isp's
question-site, and got back these two addrs --
for whatever they might be worth.

(Probably everyone *already* knows them!)

David Combs

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: Any line-mode browser that knows javascript? (Lynx doesn't) Date: 20 Jul 2002 10:50:59 -0700
In article <address@hidden>,
B. Elijah Griffin <address@hidden> wrote:
>In panix.questions, David Combs <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>> More and more web-sites use javascript; what
>> options for shell-acct users to view such
>> pages?
>
>There are javascript patches for w3m, but apparently they are still
>very crude. I've never tried them.
>
>http://www2u.biglobe.ne.jp/~hsaka/w3m/

Someone gave me this link a while back, but it's been more than a year
since the page was updated:

http://www.bbassett.net/njs/
--
                      --- Aahz  <*>  (Copyright 2002 by address@hidden)

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6                 http://www.rahul.net/aahz/

"The overexamined life sure is boring."  --Loyal Mini Onion

--- End Message ---