Re: lynx-dev Terminal problem

From: Frédéric L . W . Meunier
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Terminal problem
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 17:19:13 -0300 (E. South America Standard Time)

On Mon, 29 Jul 2002, Thomas Dickey wrote:

> I saw something like that recently - with the color-style
> code.  I'm not sure how to reproduce it, since it seemed to
> depend on my starting point.

I see the same on Linux and Windows. Maybe since the last ~6
months. I can reproduce it with 2.8.5dev.8. I tried with the
built-in colors and brigh-blue.lss.

A Cygwin screenshot with the problem (the last line remains
highlighted) is at
http://www.pervalidus.net/Windows/devel/browsers/lynx/lynx-scrolling.png

Sorry for the banner. I'll try to find other applications.