lynx-dev Lynx Cookies-and-mp3.com?

From: Hart Larry
Subject: lynx-dev Lynx Cookies-and-mp3.com?
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 18:02:01 -0700 (PDT)

For the last 2 months or so, when I go to any jonra or direct links to artists
at
www.mp3.com
they insist that I register.  Well, I am registered, however, lately even
though I always accept all cookies, they are not saved from session2session.  1
strange item is that the link which says my mp3 dot com     does save my
cookies--and my e-mail is already filled in.
Can some1 please tell me if I need to alter a setting in my lynx.cfg  or what?
Only other major trouble at mp3.com is that the shopping cart won't work with
lynx last I tried it.  I've told them--and-shown them many times each function
which doesn't work.
Thanks so much in advance for any help--and-suggestions
Hart