Re: lynx-dev Handling non html links

From: David Arno
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Handling non html links
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 12:50:22 +0100

> > >I occasionally download pdf files with lynx, and don't recall
> > >problems with that.  Do you have a test url in mind?
> >
> > My money's on spaces in a filename, and an unencoded reference.
>
> that was why I asked, so we can focus on something specific.
Great cheers Walter and Thomas. It was indeed due to spaces. I couldn't provide
URL as requested as its an intranet website and so inaccessible. But I checked
the
files I was trying, then rechecked with filenames with no spaces and it worked
just
fine.

Sorry to waste your time, I should have spotted that myself. Thanks for the
help
anyway,
David.