Re: lynx-dev bug? described on netbsd-help ml

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev bug? described on netbsd-help ml
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 21:22:51 +0900 (JST)

> > This is the second time in the past few months that someone has complained
> > of losing key input function after quitting Lynx on the NetBSD console.  If
> > anyone is interested in pursuing the thread, the recent one can be found at:
> > "http://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-help/2002/08/";.  Grep for "Lynx Bug?"
>
> It appears to be a feature of NetBSD curses (not lynx).

It sounded that way to me, too.  (Also, I've had sudden core dumps in nvi
on NetBSD that leave me in a similar state, although via terminal emulation,
not on the console.)

Do you have a hunch at all where the NetBSD developers might look?  I'll
probably send in a problem report, but they really don't have much to go on.
Thanks.

__Henry