lynx-dev Colors on Win32

From: Ney André de Mello Zunino
Subject: lynx-dev Colors on Win32
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 00:19:46 +0900

Hello.

I am a Lynx newbie who has just downloaded a binary distribution (2.83) for
Win32. So far, I have only had one problem, which is related to controlling the
default display colors. I would like to have white for the foreground color,
but no matter what I try, the color is always grey. While searching mail
archives, I found some information that indicated that the problem was related
to the library used in the build.

Could anybody point me to the most recent distribution for Win32 that would
support colors? Alternatively, I would be willing to rebuild it myself with the
appropriate library (I use Borland's free C++ compiler). In that case, some
instructions on how to proceed would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

--
Ney André de Mello Zunino
Media and Technology Laboratory