Re: lynx-dev Colors on Win32

From: Frédéric L . W . Meunier
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Colors on Win32
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 12:58:12 -0300 (E. South America Standard Time)

On Thu, 8 Aug 2002, Ney André de Mello Zunino wrote:

> Could anybody point me to the most recent distribution for
> Win32 that would support colors? Alternatively, I would be
> willing to rebuild it myself with the appropriate library (I
> use Borland's free C++ compiler). In that case, some
> instructions on how to proceed would be much appreciated.

I made a 2.8.5dev.8 binary available at
http://www.pervalidus.net/Windows/devel/browsers/lynx/ but it
uses color-style. Instructions are in Contents.txt. To build
you need PDCurses, zlib, and optionally OpenSSL. I wasn't able
to build 0.9.6e (which includes security fixes) with Borland
C++ 5.5.

--
address@hidden, {dyndns.}org} ICQ: 156552241
Tel: +55 (21) 2717-2399 (with voice mailbox)