Re: lynx-dev Display of SGML Greek characters

From: Antonopoylos Panagivths
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Display of SGML Greek characters
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 12:15:45 +0300 (EEST)

Dear listers,
Being a non-technical person, I followed Henry Nelson's suggestion, and
set my "characters display" option to 737, but there are several other
options.  The whole thing worked miracles, I popped into Greek papers and
could read them pretty comfortable.  So, this May be the solution to the
problem, but, once more, my thanks to Henry for his kind suggestion.
                                Best Regards,
                                Panagiotis