Re: lynx-dev LYNX: hey, guys: Just what are we gonna *DO*?

From: Matt Ackeret
Subject: Re: lynx-dev LYNX: hey, guys: Just what are we gonna *DO*?
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 11:42:48 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 8 Aug 2002, David Combs wrote:
>QUESTION: what do *you guys* do when you
>run into such cruft?

Well, I use iCab (a GUI browser), with some filters to let me use some
but not all JavaScript..  (Though I admit that I'm having a problem
at the moment with netflix where it used to work -- will likely mail the
iCab group about it)

>Any line-mode browsers that *do* understand
>that (horrible) stuff?

links, or maybe just links-lua (links with the lua scripting langugae
extensions) has _some sort_ of Javascript support at the moment.

it's not complete, but it's way more than lynx has.  check that out.