Re: lynx-dev Lynx Source Tutorial

From: Thomas E. Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx Source Tutorial
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 05:01:37 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 16 Oct 2002, Carlton Anderson wrote:

> Hello there. Is there a tutorial to the lynx
> source code? I'm thinking about something
> along the lines of book titled, "Fixing Bugs
> and Adding Features to Lynx."

Not really - there are some readme-style files in the doc directory.
What I do is run lynx with the -trace option and see where the
messages come from in the general area that I want to modify.
After that, grep'ing and looking for the related source...

Modifying the set of runtime options is fairly simple since much of
that is based on tables.

--
T.E.Dickey <address@hidden>
http://invisible-island.net