Re: lynx-dev lynx can't use the webmail interface on www.gmx.net!

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx can't use the webmail interface on www.gmx.net!
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 17:47:34 -0400 (EDT)

> Meunier <address@hidden>:
>
> >> w3m sends messages ok.  my version is Lynx 2.8.5dev.9 on freebsd-4.3.
> >
> > This is a problem with --enable-file-upload. I disabled it on my
> > Linux builds. I reported it... 3 years ago.
> >
> > http://www.flora.org/lynx-dev/html/month091999/msg00321.html
> >
> > The bad thing is that GNOME news disappeared, but I could
> > reproduce it with http://fastmail.fm/ a few months ago on Windows
> > (where I enable --enable-file-upload).
>
> i just recompiled without --enable-file-upload, but the problem with
> fastmail persists.  i can't even log out.

My impression from talking with you earlier this week was that it is
related to file-upload - lynx is trying to upload the file that wasn't
specified.  I'm expecting to have some of this weekend to work on lynx,
and that was one that looked promising.

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden> <address@hidden>
http://dickey.his.com