Re: lynx-dev http://www.spacew.com/plots.html

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev http://www.spacew.com/plots.html
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 19:18:47 -0400

On Tue, Oct 22, 2002 at 02:04:55PM -0400, Philip Webb wrote:
> 021022 Thomas E. Dickey wrote:
> > On 22 Oct 2002, Clemens Fischer wrote:
> >> address@hidden:
>
> i was going to say:
> "why would anyone try to view this document using Lynx (frown)??"
> but thought i'ld try it first: no problem (2-8-5dev.6): screenshot attached.

odd - I think it's something in the lynx.cfg which affects this.  On my
radixnet account I have a copy of dev.7, which is able to show the whole
file in source-view.  But on my home machine, recompiling dev.6 doesn't
do that - it stops with the script-language tag.

(if the site remains broken til I get to that on my list,
I'll see if I can narrow it down)

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://invisible-island.net