Re: lynx-dev Persistent cookies

From: Leslie Fairall
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Persistent cookies
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 21:33:00 -0500 (EST)

Ok, guess I didn't express myself very well here. some of this stuff gets
very confusing. My problem has been that my cookie for this site won't
save in between lynx sessions. It is my impression that this site is
supposed to save your cookies to your computer so you don't have to type
your username and password every time you log in. I just can't figure out
why this won't work. I go to sites like <www.yahoogroups.com> and
<www.cdnow.com> and all of my information is saved. What I'm prying to
figure out is what determines whether a site will allow you to have
persistent cookies? I hope I am making better sense this time. Thanks in
advance.