Re: lynx-dev Re: [CHRPM] lynx-2.8.5-0.11mdk.dev.8

From: Thomas E. Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: [CHRPM] lynx-2.8.5-0.11mdk.dev.8
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 16:50:13 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 19 Nov 2002, Frédéric L. W. Meunier wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 19, 2002 at 06:29:37PM +0100, Clemens Fischer wrote:
>
> > ... within reasonable limits of time.  i think if we'd post
> > to this list and maybe on slashdot or somesuch medium
>
> I really doubt Slashdot would post anything about Lynx.
>
> BTW, what happens if some developers died ?

that's the reason why people form groups and make compatible copyrights.
Since lynx is GPL, the presumption is that people contributing to lynx
understand this, and contribute their changes with the same license.
I think Clemens point is that it would be nice for inactive developers
to make this explicit.

--
T.E.Dickey <address@hidden>
http://invisible-island.net