Re: lynx-dev dev.10 progress

From: Thomas E. Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev dev.10 progress
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 05:06:46 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 25 Nov 2002, Leonid Pauzner wrote:

> 24-Nov-2002 19:15 Thomas Dickey wrote:

> >> Still I cannot figure the source of problems with line->date .
>
> > I have an idea about it (perhaps a mistaken sense of how the pool logic
> > works),
> > but haven't found time to debug it yet.  This has been one of those months
> > where lots of programs are broken, so the ones that I've been working on are
> > the ones where the broken code is already released.
>
> When in lack of time, it may be reasonable to release dev10 shortly
> by postponing pool changes to dev11 cycle (it is just an optimization
> after all).

I may do that next weekend.  For the moment I put my dev.10e patch in
ftp://invisible-island.net/temp, which has the first draft of changes
to make the compiled-in pathnames configurable.  (I wrote that, made
some small tests to it, but got distracted with the other issue).  For
dev.10 though, I have the color bug that DK reported (and proposed a
patch for), and one fix for file-upload.

> No, diff -u -p works fine in most cases (sometimes it gets confused by
> #if #else; no problem with PUBLIC or PRIVATE).

I tried it with those options, but the resulting patch was no different.

--
T.E.Dickey <address@hidden>
http://invisible-island.net