Re: ALLOC_IN_POOL, Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.5dev.11

From: Bela Lubkin
Subject: Re: ALLOC_IN_POOL, Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.5dev.11
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 00:52:09 -0800

Leonid Pauzner wrote:

> Sorry for inconvenience, I haven't thought my patches so heavy to apply.
> It seems my mailer expands tabs to spaces etc.  try  patch -u -l
> Will think about uploading to a web server.
> Patches were sent against clean dev.11
> Another problem may come from lowercased filenames and paths...

The filenames didn't bother me, but if you're sending out patches to a
wide audience it would be better to keep those the same as well.

For the spacing problems, see if your mailer knows how to send
"attachments" (either uuencoded or MIME).  Compress (gzip or bzip2) your
patch -- this will ensure that it's a binary format, so the mailer's
attach facility will know to encode it.