Re: ALLOC_IN_POOL, Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.5dev.11

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: Re: ALLOC_IN_POOL, Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.5dev.11
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 12:58:36 +0300 (MSK)

4-Dec-2002 00:56 Bela Lubkin wrote:

> It would still be better if the patch came through intact -- I assume
> `patch -l` can't "fix" the TABs in the patch, so the resulting patched
> source is going to have a weird mixture of expanded and un-expanded
> TABs...

Yes, weird mixture but this will not affect code correctness.
This may only be a problem for a maintainer, and I thought Tom has some
kind of script to correct space/TAB issues (at least I had such feeling from
his patches where huge parts of code reorganized by only changing the
number of leading spaces or tabs, files where was no my changes).