lynx-dev What does this error mean?

From: Leslie Fairall
Subject: lynx-dev What does this error mean?
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 15:12:23 -0500 (EST)

Using lynx2.8.5dev9.

I received this message while trying to submit a form and am trying to
determine what the problem might be.

Error Occurred While Processing Request

Error Diagnostic Information

   ODBC Error Code = 22005 (Error in assignment)

   [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Data type mismatch in
   criteria expression.

   The error occurred while processing an element with a general
   identifier of (CFQUERY), occupying document position (72:3) to
   (72:70).

   Date/Time: 12/05/02 13:43:57
   Browser: Lynx/2.8.5dev.9 libwww-FM/2.14 SSL-MM/1.4.1 OpenSSL/0.9.5a
   Remote Address: 64.39.15.178
   HTTP Referrer: http://www.nchrtm.okstate.edu/rrc/newuser.cfm