Re: lynx-dev DJGPP build (problem with configure)

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev DJGPP build (problem with configure)
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 10:24:10 +0900 (JST)

> Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 10:15:38 -0800 (PST)
> From: Doug Kaufman <dkaufman@
[...]
> LIBS="-L/djgpp/pdcur24/lib -L/djgpp/watt32/lib -lintl -liconv -lwmemu" \
                                                        ^^^^^^^
I'm curious about the use of libiconv.  Is it for building the gettext
that's included in the Lynx distribution?  (I ask since fortunately my
build of Lynx on Solaris doesn't require it.  I've been having a terrible
time trying to use gnu libiconv in other programs and hate to think that
Lynx may some day be dependent on it.)  TIA.

__Henry