Re: lynx-dev Trouble using file upload

From: Carlton Anderson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Trouble using file upload
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 17:19:14 -0800 (PST)

--- Mark Wainwright <address@hidden> wrote:
> > not really - offhand, the only problems I can see would be when using
> > a full pathname, the server might see that and get confused.  Generally
> > I've uploaded using files in the current directory.
>
> In that case, consider my original message to be a bug report, because I
> am doing exactly that, and from the servers' response it seems that Lynx
> just isn't sending the file at all.

Hello.
Using Lynx 2.8.5dev11, I was able to upload a css
file and have it validated without any problem.
This also worked for 2.8.5dev9.

The files that I uploaded were named like so:
test1.css
test2.txt
test3
test4.gz     (gzip compressed)

The only file that didn't work was test4.gz, but
that one is kind of pushing the envelope :-)

My advice is to try up upgrade to 2.8.5dev9.