Re: lynx-dev please $CYGWIN=notty ?

From: Frédéric L . W . Meunier
Subject: Re: lynx-dev please $CYGWIN=notty ?
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 23:42:57 -0300 (E. South America Standard Time)

On Mon, 16 Dec 2002, Frédéric L. W. Meunier wrote:

On a side note, I noticed the following in configure:

checking for system mailer... unknown
checking system mail flags... -t -oi
basename: too few arguments
Try `basename --help' for more information.
checking if we must define _GNU_SOURCE... no

$ basename
basename: too few arguments
Try `basename --help' for more information.

$ basename --help
Usage: basename NAME [SUFFIX]
  or:  basename OPTION
Print NAME with any leading directory components removed.
If specified, also remove a trailing SUFFIX.

  --help      display this help and exit
  --version   output version information and exit

Report bugs to <address@hidden>.

I think it's because I don't have any sendmail.

--
address@hidden, {dyndns.}org}