Re: lynx-dev Problem with parameters sent in Lynx

From: Ian Collier
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Problem with parameters sent in Lynx
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 21:15:14 +0000

On Sun, Dec 29, 2002 at 06:32:31PM +0100, Peter Rasmussen wrote:
> I ask because I have no idea of the work load regarding other issues or how
> hard/easy it is to fix, and I would like to know if I can expect it within a
> reasonable time and therefore not have to branch my own software to a generic
> and an also-lynx-support branch, I hate branching :-)

Well, if you fix the web site to not include spaces in the URLs
then you won't need a lynx-support branch because it's valid on
all browsers. ;-)

(Actually it's not long since the last time a web site told me
"Invalid request" because it I had followed a link with spaces in
and I was using Netscape 4.7x.)

imc