Re: lynx-dev Problem with parameters sent in Lynx

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Problem with parameters sent in Lynx
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 14:35:37 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 29 Dec 2002, Peter Rasmussen wrote:

> Developing towards a specific browser will always be wrong, so there I can't
> agree with you more.
>
> My own model is to develop towards W3C standards and as HTML4.01 is the latest
> HTML standard that doc is my bibel. I do however, not know it ny heart, and
> when
> I have a specific problem I search it (/ in Lynx, and Ctrl-F in Mozilla) read
> about it, fix my code, test it, and if it works I forget about it until next
> time I have a problem.

Perhaps you would find the following URLs of interest in designing a web
site that works for all browsers and which is accessible to most users.
                           Doug

Accessibility Guidelines</a>
Accessibility</a>
background materials by Alan Flavell</a>
Alan Flavell</a>
<a
href="http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~jeffwong/lynxstuff/webdesign/index.html";>Web
Design for Lynx Compilance</a>