Re: lynx-dev Question about --enable-find-leaks

From: Frédéric L . W . Meunier
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Question about --enable-find-leaks
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 19:58:41 -0200 (E. South America Daylight Time)

On Wed, 8 Jan 2003, Frédéric L. W. Meunier wrote:

>  Actually, I notice after a time most requests (even a "g" +
> "~") pause at "HTTP/1.1 200 OK" for seconds (sometimes >10)
> and use all CPU until it gets processed. As long as it
> doesn't stop responding I'll probably have a Lynx.leaks
> tomorrow or when it reaches ~100Mb of RAM.

I gave up with the following:

Mem Usage VM Usage CPU
17980     18052

And a CPU Time of almost 30 minutes !

http://pervalidus.port5.com/Lynx.leaks.bz2 (130020 bytes)

lftp address@hidden:/> put
~/tmp/objdir/src/Lynx.leaks.bz2
<--- 425 Data connection error: No space left on device

LOL. I have a problem uploading it.

Thomas, I'll send it to you, OK ? And I'll try to upload it
later.

--
address@hidden, {dyndns.}org}