lynx-dev Re: Oracle Problems, Error 503

From: Venugopal Maddukuri
Subject: lynx-dev Re: Oracle Problems, Error 503
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 11:09:36 +0530 (IST)

REF: http://www.flora.org/lynx-dev/html/month052002/msg00058.html

Hi Thomas and Lloyd

Don't know if you are still on the Lynx-dev list..
I am facing the same problem with Lynx and Oracle Portal. - It gives an
Error 503 page if I try to login even if cookies are set to true in Lynx.

Infact, after reading your mails on the Lynx-dev, I tried with w3m but
with no success. Its been over six months since the two of you tried
this.. any luck in getting this to work ?

Would appreciate any help or suggestions.

best regards
venu
--
Venugopal Maddukuri