Re: lynx-dev Re: Oracle Problems, Error 503

From: Venugopal Maddukuri
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: Oracle Problems, Error 503
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 12:14:24 +0530 (IST)

Doug Kaufman said:
> I just tried the oracle portal sites using lynx2.8.5dev.12 on Windows
> and didn't see a problem going to any of the links. Can you give a
> specific URL that doesn't work? Which version of lynx are you using?
>                                  Doug

I tried the stable version of Lynx on windows - I think Lynx 2.8.
But the problem is with using Oracle 9i Portal to login. I was logging on
to Oracle Applications built on Oracle 9i and hosted at a client location
on Unix.

I am able to get the login screen, but on submitting the username and
password, it gives a Error 503, and am not able to logon. The same with
w3m too.

I will try it again and get more details soon.

thanks and best regards.
venu