lynx-dev anyone using "printer attached to your vt100 terminal" feature?

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: lynx-dev anyone using "printer attached to your vt100 terminal" feature?
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 18:19:01 +0900 (JST)

On another mailing list (Mutt users) there was a little discussion about
how to get printing over a vt100 terminal ("lpansi").  Lynx has this
feature under the P)rint options, and at one time I had it working, but
that was when I was accessing the remote server running Lynx with a
DOS emulator.  Since moving to TeraTerm on a Windows machine I can't
seem to get it to work.  Lynx just flashes (can't be certain since it's
so fast) the content on the screen; I don't get any response from my
printer nor any reaction from TeraTerm that it has received a file for
printing.  So ... is there anyone who has this feature working, preferably
with TeraTerm, or better yet the TTSSH extension by Robert O'Callahan?
I could use a little help.  TIA.

__Henry