lynx-dev Re: lynx2.8.5dev.13

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: lynx-dev Re: lynx2.8.5dev.13
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 11:33:50 -0500

On Wed, Jan 22, 2003 at 05:31:21AM -0500, Thomas Dickey wrote:
> [...]
> 2003-01-22 (2.8.5dev.13)
[...]
> * update several po files (da.po, de.po, et.po, hu.po, sv.po, tr.po) from
>   http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/po/maint/lynx/

I haven't passed the fr.po file onto the Translation Project due to the
ongoing thread about ISO-8859 vs. iso-8859, etc. Can someone let me know
if the file is okay to post (as it is probably better than what has been
distributed with Lynx for some time), or if I need to ask the translator
to make changes? I don't think he is subscribed to this list, and I had
volunteered to be the go-between.

------
<http://www.cs.indiana.edu/picons/db/users/net/bcpl/jspath/face.xbm>
<http://www.altavista.com/cgi-bin/query?q=%22web+home+for+jim+spath%22>